Job Title: Compliance Administrator
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £17k - £19k per annum depending on experience
Full Time: Monday - Friday - 9am - 17:30pm
Our client is looking for a Compliance Administrator to join their market leading team in Horsham. The role of the Compliance Administrator is to provide support to the Compliance Department (including the Training & Competence Field Staff) as directed by the Compliance Admin Team Leader and Compliance Manager.
- Responsible for booking all Compliance visits and assist with booking of T&C supervisor visits. Deal with all paperwork resulting from these visits, and store as appropriate
- Book travel and accommodation for Compliance / T&C staff
- Scanning all files and post received in the department and distributing as necessary, maintaining a record of files received and returned.
- Scheduling of monthly Induction courses, maintenance of an online record of attendance and distributing course information packs to attendees. Book trainers to run the courses.
- Book meetings rooms and set the rooms up for internal courses, order food and organise refreshments.
- Check off resigned member files, label and arrange appropriate storage. Arrange audit of any department storage facility as directed by the Compliance Manager.
- Update internal systems with new member information as required.
- Enter test results from E-learning system onto the internal system
- Provide lunchtime cover on reception as / when requested (on a rota basis with other departments). Holiday cover for post department.
- Schedule departmental meetings / training as required, book meeting rooms.
- Assist with the organisation of external training events for all members, alongside the Sales team
- Any other duties as instructed by the Compliance Admin Team Leader or Compliance Manager
- Desktop Computer.
- Internal / departmental systems.
- Good all-round education
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is desirable but not essential
- Good keyboard skills are essential
- Practical experience with Word, Excel, and Database applications
- Good communication skills
- Possessing good interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in a demanding environment, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and in all media types.
- Ability to work on own initiative and maintain self-control when under pressure.
For more information, please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment