Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Chester, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Wrexham, Deeside, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Gresford, Tarporley, Delamere and Surrounding Areas
Monday to Friday Shifts rotating weekly - Days and Nights
Circa £38,000 + Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + Company Benefits
Are you a Maintenance Engineer ideally with an electrical bias looking for a long term permanent role where you can earn an excellent salary within a specialist company that have a global backdrop?
On offer is an opportunity to work for a market leading company highly known across the UK and overseas where you will also have the opportunity to progress.
This company are a global leader in Sheet Metal and Lead manufacturing, they design and produce bespoke products for their clients across a range of industries from Nuclear to Healthcare and Medical, and due to continued expansion they now wish to develop a new Maintenance Engineer to assist their team.
This position would suit a Maintenance Engineer who has happy to work flexible and changing shifts looking for the opportunity to join a prestigious company.
- PPM on a range of bespoke specialist equipment
- Reactive maintenance
- Changing shifts - you will work 40 hours a week - this will be a mix of days and nights
- You will have previous experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with good working knowledge of PLC's, pneumatics, hydraulics, variable speed drives (AC/DC)
- You will need a suitable Electrical qualification
- Must be flexible and happy to work changing and rotating shifts
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Maintenance, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Frodsham, Wrexham, Deeside, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Gresford, Tarporley, Delamere
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone