H9 Technical Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Process Design Engineer to join an innovative and rapidly growing Technology Supplier within the Energy from Waste sector. They require an experienced Process Engineer to work on the design and development of complex engineering and construction projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Performing detailed design of process plant and machinery
- Carrying out process simulation using (Apsen Plus/ HYSYS)
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures.
- Sizing of plant and equipment
- Maintain the required technical quality of work.
- Maintain planning and cost control on process scope of works.
- Liaise with project management teams to deliver new projects.
- Produce process documentation from scratch.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and vendors to provide technical support
- Develop process schematics such as P&ID's, PFD's
- Perform design calculations/simulations
- Writing technical risk assessments
- Liaising with other areas of engineering and project delivery team
Skill & Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer Status (desirable not essential)
- Ability to use AutoCAD
- Experience using ASPEN
- Chemical Process Simulation - ChemCAD
- Good communicator, able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of advanced process plant, ideally Energy from Waste/Gasification/Biomass
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Some flexible working available
- Opportunity to be part of hugely exciting expansion with multiple major projects due to commence