CONTRACT MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
TECHNICAL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
6-12 Month Contract
(6-2 / 2-10)
Our client, a market leading technical manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
* Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on all machinery on site.
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications - HNC / NVQ / C&G or Time Served Experience
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Ryan Allmark to or call for further details.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering