World Class Defence Organisation based in Bolton is currently looking to recruit an Electronics Engineer Calibration and Maintenance subcontractor on an initial 12 month contract.
Hourly Rate: The Company are offering excellent rates
Contract Duration: 12 Months (initially and then ongoing and long-term thereafter)
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Electronics Engineer Calibration and Maintenance Job Description:
We are seeking an Electronics Engineer to join our Calibration & Maintenance Team, to service Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment, including Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE).
Test facility commissioning & acceptance, ensuring configuration control of equipment and facilities. Perform Calibration, repair and installation of test equipment Onsite and at customer sites in the UK and Europe.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications) Minimum qualification: Modern Apprenticeship NVQ3. HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering desirable
* Calibrating test/measuring equipment to defined instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and providing technical advice/guidance on C&M measurement.
* Provide technical support to various functions.
* Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
* Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
* Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
* Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract. Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
* Represent Calibration department at Integrated Production Team meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested.
* Test facility commissioning & acceptance, ensuring configuration control of equipment and facilities.
* Perform Calibration, repair and installation of test equipment and customer sites in the UK and Europe.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications);
* Minimum qualification: Modern Apprenticeship NVQ3. HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering desirable.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.