Our client is on the lookout for a strong Restaurant Manager to join a fantastic growing premium restaurant, who serve quality fresh food. They’re looking for a Restaurant Manager who has a passion for guest experience and all things food and has the drive to lead a team to continued success. Our client offers excellent progression opportunities as they have exciting plans for continued expansion and the ambition to keep growing as a business. YOU…
- We are looking for leaders who are passionate about guest experience and how we can exceed the very best service, each and every time
- An inspiring and hands-on leader with a great eye for detail
- A love of food and a dedication to delivering great service
- Able to nurture and develop a happy and high performing team
- A highly skilled manager used to achieving great results in a busy restaurant environment
- With previous experience in a high turnover environment, you will be able to lead by example and will be a self-motivated leader
- You will have the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement effective recommendations
- Your remit will be wide and dynamic, including responsibility for profit, setting and achieving commercial targets and inspiring and developing your people
- You’ll need to be energized by the challenge of meeting financial targets and of exploring new commercial opportunities. More than this, we want you to bring fresh ideas to the table and find ways to push our business further forward
- Use your experience to spot commercial opportunities, anticipating the direction the business and our competitors are moving and taking action accordingly
- Motivating and inspiring your team, a passion for people will ensure that the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times
- Oversee the people development strategy in your restaurant and nurture future talent
- Leading the operation, you’ll drive the business from the front in delivering a service people talk about
- Building a culture that’s truly passionate about the needs of our customers, going above and beyond with every guest
- Motivate and get the best out of your team, and instil in them a real passion for the products they work with
Our client is an exciting gastro pub business that also offers exceptional event space for anything to do with a special occasion, this could be personal or corporate. The business has a passionate customer base who return for the exceptional service and quality of food. The business is continuing to expand and has exciting plans to grow the current site already in place.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Chester, Warrington, Northwich, Wrexham, Frodsham, Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Tattenhall, Runcorn
KEYWORDS: Restaurant Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager, Hospitality, Catering
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.