This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Private Family Associate Solicitor to take the next step in their career and play an integral role in a growing and successful team.
This highly regarded and established multi service firm based in Cheshire are seeking an experienced Family Senior Associate to join their expanding department.
• You will be a Family Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to PQE)
• You will handle a diverse family caseload of divorces and separations, child arrangements and finance matters
• Work closely with the Head of Department, you’ll be involved in helping to further grow the team’s presence through business development and networking
• Have experience across all aspects of Private Family Law, including divorce, finance, and children
• Comfortable handling complex and high-value matters
• Prior experience leading a small team would be advantageous
• Able to provide an exceptional level of service and identify areas across the team and firm that can be improved
• The firm have a close-knit team and high levels of staff retention, as they support their employees to develop their careers
This role is a great step for an individual who is wanting to climb to the next step in their career as the role will also include (should the ideal candidate wish) to mentor and manager junior members within the team.
If you wish to hear more about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Fleming on or email