Finance Business Partner
£45,000 - £53,000
An established business in Warrington has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join its team.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager your primary objective will be to ensure the production and control of all financial and management information together with short- and long-term strategic planning of the above to meet internal and external business needs and deadlines.
This is an ideal role for a commercially minded finance business partner who is looking to join a business where you can add value and progress.
As Finance Business Partner your role will be:
- Liaising with stake holders across the business.
- Preparation of the budget, quarterly forecasts in compliance with internal guidelines and timescales.
- Production of monthly flash reports.
- Ensure that all UK, Region and Group reporting deadlines are met
- Reporting monthly key performance data to the Finance Director.
- Development of functional KPIs
- Working with local management, production of fully supported budget and successive forecasts for allocated business streams and cost centres.
- Supporting local management in controlling and managing the costs within budget.
- Maintaining the highest standards of performance within the Controlling Team.
- Monthly reporting.
- Liaise with MI team on sales reporting.
- Development of companies reporting systems
To apply for the role you must be:
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS reporting standards.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of software applications and ERP business IT systems, ideally SAP.
- Ability to work on own initiative and develop proactive solutions to business problems.
- People management and leadership skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good commercial skills and awareness.
- Strong Communication Skills
To apply for this position please get in touch with Rebecca on or apply for the link below.