Due to Berry Recruitment's ever growing client base, we have a vacancy for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the Warrington team
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for your own business development goals, as well as achieving company targets. This position would suit someone who is currently a Recruitment Consultant and is looking for the opportunity to progress within an expanding company.
Our Warrington branch deals with Catering and Industrial vacancies, with a particular emphasis on catering within healthcare and education,.
What the role will involve -
* Contacting new and existing clients, to generate new and more business
* Attending client meetings, to establish relationships and promote the Berry brand
* Identifying client and candidate needs
* Screening, interviewing and training candidates
* Dealing with permanent job roles and finding suitable candidates
* Generating leads and business development
* Dealing with the complete temporary recruitment process from start to finish
Skills required -
* Motivation and enthusiasm to generate new business
* A strong and tenacious personality to thrive in a targeted and competitive sales environment
* Interviewing and training experience
* Ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* 23 days holiday & bank holidays
* The opportunity to earn uncapped bonus
* On-going training and development
* Industry approved qualifications
* Company pension scheme
Due to the nature and the locations of the business, own transport is essential. This position is available immediately, so apply today to arrange your interview
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.