We are delighted to open an opportunity to join our team as an IQA and drive forward the quality vision for our apprenticeship provision.
- To quality assure our apprenticeship provision to ensure the experience of the learner and employer is of the highest possible standard.
- To quality assure our apprenticeship provision to ensure BMS Performance Education LLP is always working over, and above further education quality standards expected from our employer partners, Ofsted, the ESFA, our associated awarding organisations and other sector specific professional bodies.
- To harbour a culture of quality improvement, suggesting and supporting QI measures across all areas of the organisation.
- To develop and design IQA systems and processes that are focused on building to a successful end point for all parties.
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about raising standards in the sales and management profession and have a high level of expertise in the field of business to business and ideally be familiar with the knowledge, skills and behaviours (KSBs) of the L4 Sales Executive apprenticeship standard and the L4 Team Leading apprenticeship standard.
- Working with the Quality Manager to develop and embed the organisation's teaching, learning and assessment strategy with the primary focus of:
- Continuously improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment by performing regular observations of teaching, learning and assessment (OTLAs) across all areas of the apprenticeship.
- Developing Coaches and Trainers to know of the intended purposes for assessment.
- Increase confidence in the use of formative assessment to inform leaching & learning and a to plan a learner's next steps.
- Liaising with the Curriculum Manager and Development Coaches to safeguard the curriculum, ensuring it is implemented effectively and appropriately for learners as individuals.
- Supporting Development Coaches and Functional Skills Tutors to ensure all learners renew their focus on English and maths in their apprenticeship.
- Ensuring personal development topics are embedded effectively in the apprenticeship journey, enhancing the development of learners in the areas of Equality, Safety, Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values.
- Developing a system of standardisation of assessment judgement and train, guide, mentor and support Development Coaches and Trainers in shared best practice, using IQA activity to influence CPD plans for staff.
The Candidate - Internal Quality Assurer
We live and breathe our company values every day. They were developed by the team and form an integral part of our behaviour and our interview and selection process. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- BeAmazing - A natural drive to want to be the best they can be. To be able to anticipate potential outcomes and be ready to accommodate for all eventualities.
- BeExpert - An inquisitive nature, always striving to learner more and become an expert in their curriculum area and in their role as an educator.
- BeFearless - Be unafraid to make the important decisions, to manage learner and company expectations well, and to back themselves.
- BeFair - A passion to always want to do the right thing, be quality driven in their approach and apply the intricacies of the IQA role fairly.
- BeTheTeam - To support team initiatives, recognise the importance of collaboration with others, and understand the positive contributions you are required to make in relation to the wider business goals.
Benefits of the role
- Flexible salary circa £30,000 per annum
- Quarterly bonus scheme worth up to 10% of salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Employee benefits scheme
- Incentives and
Qualifications and Training
- A1 & V1 or equivalent.
- CTLLS /Cert Ed/PGCE or equivalent or be prepared to work towards (desirable).
- Vocational competence in sales.
- Experience in the internal verification of Apprenticeship Standards.
- Commitment to continuous professional development