Tradewind are recruiting!
A Primary school in Blackburn is seeking a reliable, talented, and motivated Teaching Assistant to join them as soon as possible!!
Applications from experienced Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistants, Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) and from enthusiastic graduates with relevant experience will be considered.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing challenging behaviour and or social, emotional and mental health needs/ learning difficulties.
Experience of supporting any of the following needs would be an advantage.
ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, Autism (ASD) Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD / EBD) Challenging Behaviour, global Development Delay (GDD) or Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
The successful candidate will:
- Provide wonderful support to pupils with special educational needs
- Be a positive role model and offer encouragement and promote confidence
- Assist with the planning of learning activities
- Help with classroom preparation
If you feel that you have the skills for this rewarding SEN TA/ LSA/ SEN TA/ HLTA role, please apply today!
The school has excellent access to public transport links and on site parking.
We are looking for:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent
- Experience working 1:1 with special educational needs
- Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
- Be confident in dealing with complex needs including personal care
- Excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on or email-
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer