LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Level 2 SEN Teaching Assistant for an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Nursery School in the Burnley area. This new role is a temporary position, starting 4th of October 2021 and is on an ongoing basis. The role is covering 5 days a week from 8:30 to 12:00 o'clock.
In this role the candidate will be working with a group of children who nee additional support and have SEN needs.
The candidate must have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent).
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
•Monitoring targets for future progress
•Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
•Have a clear understanding of all the needs of all pupils
•Monitoring pupils progress in reference with the school’s practice
•Excellent behaviour management skills
In return we will offer the following services:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.