Nigel Wright are delighted to be working in partnership with a fast-growing manufacturing business to recruit a Health & Safety Manager. The Role
- As part of the Compliance team the Health and Safety Manager will have responsibility for the Occupational Health and Safety management across all the company's facilities.
- Responsibility for the management and development of the business's Safety Management Systems.
- Supervision of a Safety Training Officer to oversee training management and staff development.
- Development of a Internal Safety Audit programme to ensure a proactive identification of risks.
- Liaise with external stakeholders including local authorities, auditors and any other relevant bodies.
- Drive and develop a robust health and safety culture through a pragmatic and positive approach.
- Experience working in a dedicated Health & Safety role with a track record of implementing and managing of safety management systems.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- A good communicator able to liaise and work proactively with other functions and departments at all levels.
- A passion for continuous improvement and the strong leadership skills required to drive it
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team committed to creating a positive and proactive health and safety culture within a fast growing manufacturing business.