This is a part time position working 4 days per week to include Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from either 9.00am or 10.00am to 4.00pm with an hourly rate of £12.50 and based on 6 hour days and 24 hours per week the annual salary is £15,600.
As part the property management team you must be a first-class communicator conversant with landlords and tenants, you will undertake property inspections and inventory compilation work. You must be proactive in dealing with repair issues. Conversant with disputes, legal ramifications, resolution work and hopefully familiar with the TDS dispute resolution.
- A good inventory is a key part of protecting all parties involved in residential property rentals. They produce written inventories supported by digital photographs. It is essential that the work is of the highest calibre, above all accurate.
Check in / outs
- They rely upon the factual quality of your inventory.
- At check-in you may be required to meet the tenant at the rental property, work through the inventory report with them and obtain their signature, take the meter readings and agree on them with your tenant. They can also list and hand over the property keys.
- Alternatively, the Tenant will be supplied with an Inventory and Schedule of Tenants you produce and are given 3 to 7 days to check and return. At this stage you will be expected to review their amendments and visit to verify if applicable.
- At check-out you will visit the rental property at the end of the tenancy either with or without the tenant present. Inspect the property throughout, noting any differences between the present condition of the property and that described on the inventory report which you compiled before the start of the tenancy.
- Compile check-out report including specific details with regard to the general condition and cleanliness of the property and listing any discrepancies from the document that will require deductions from the deposit. Noting any items that are now broken, damaged or missing from the property. Take the meter readings and if the tenant is present, they can accept the return of the properties keys on behalf of the agent/landlord. The check-out report will be sent to the landlord within 48 hours via email.
- You will be expected to be the point of contact for all repair issues and resolutions as a result of work noted on property visits including inspections, check in/check out.
- You must hold a clean driving license and own your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
- Workloads differ from changes in the market to times of the year, but as a generalisation you will be expected to produce at least 5 new inventories, 15 rewrites of inventories and conduct 42 property visits per month.
This is a part time position working 4 days per week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from either 9.00am or 10.00am to 4.00pm with an hourly rate of £12.50 and based on 6 hour days and 24 hours per week the annual salary is £15,600.
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 14 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of...
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector. Our additional areas of expertise include Property Management and CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents website at www.kingspermanentrecruitment.co.uk for online Estate Agency vacancies.