Block Property Manager - Part home based - Essex/Kent/London Portfolio - c£37k
Our client is an independent, long established block managing agent headquartered in Essex.
Known for their management of high end new builds and long retained RMC’s across Essex & Kent, they now require an additional block property manager as follows:
- Part home based, hot desking in the (Essex) office 2 days per week (spending time visiting sites as required).
- Working directly under the Senior Property Manager overseeing a 4 x key site portfolio comprising larger "just released" new build blocks and long retained RMC’s.
- Undertaking the full range of block management duties for both settled new builds and those just released, dealing with everything from snagging/warranty claims through to longer term budget/reserve fund setting and 10 year plans.
The suitable Block Property Manager will:
- Reside in Essex or Kent with the ability to travel between the two as required (home working / out on site 3 days per week)
- Have strong new build experience, perhaps with exposure to snagging/warranty work at handover
- Take full ownership and accountability for all aspects of their portfolio
- Deal with developers and build strong relations with residents / directors / RMC’s
- Seek stability and career progression, both of which our client offers
- Have the ability to work under pressure, with patience, empathy and ability to explain complex leasehold matters to first time leaseholders on new sites.
For the successful Block Property Manager, salary will range from £35-37k depending on experience and qualification.
If you are a Block Property Manager who meets the above criteria and would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.