Here at Tenet, we’re looking for a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor for a field-based Mortgage and Protection role which can based anywhere in the South of England.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be a key member of our Mortgage team and you’ll relish the prospect of selling our broad portfolio of mortgage and associated products on an advised basis.
We are the UK’s number one provider of vocational advice in the UK serving a range of markets including such as police and the military. In this role you will provide a client focussed service and resolve client enquiries in accordance with department policy and procedures.
As our Mortgage and Protection Adviser you will have a salary up to £32,500 per annum depending on skills, qualifications and experience and will have an uncapped on target earnings (OTE) through our performance-based bonus scheme
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At Tenet we think it's really important our people enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2020 Top 75 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1-star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
What you’ll be getting up to in more detail:
- Action all prospective leads promptly - received and self-generated - and subsequently convert into mortgage or life insurance, critical illness and/or income protection applications
- Arrange meetings with our members and customers using telephone, Zoom, Microsoft Teams as well as face to face where it is appropriate and safe to do so - building strong and trusted relationships, as well as providing excellent advice and a first-class service
- Complete all relevant documentation and liaise regularly with Lead Generators, including prompt feedback on results and outcomes relating to introductions made
As a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor, with 'Whole of Market’ experience, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record in achieving personal targets, spanning the selling, development, retention and generation of mortgage business
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills, along with a strong customer focus and a firm belief in putting our members and customers interests at the heart of everything you do
- Up to date and proven expertise in respect of mortgage and protection markets and FCA standards, backed by a detailed understanding of all associated regulatory matters
- A highly professional outlook and plenty of self-motivation, plus a current valid driving license and good PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS) for mortgage advice
Some of the benefits our people love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review
- 25 days holiday as standard, rising to 28 with length of service (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days), PLUS bank holidays
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference.