Dynamics 365 Developer required by a global consultancy on a remote basis with the odd day onsite in Oxfordshire. The Dynamics 365 Developer will be responsible for the delivery of technology services to the global business specialising within Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (F&O).
The Dynamics 365 Developer will need to utilise their experience and knowledge of D365 Development and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies. This is a varied and demanding role providing on-going development & design, support, code deployments and developing and processing change requests.
- You will work closely with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O Technical and Functional Consultants to plan and deliver D365 development.
- You will be involved in workshops with multiple project teams to gather requirements and present proof of concepts.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work with Solution architect & key stakeholders, end-users to effectively determine needs and define business requirements?
- Define, maintain and update the technical design docs?
- Develop code and integrations for D365 solution using and extending current code and architecture?
- Ensure adequate code reviews, unit testing.?
- Will impact assess any change requests for development as and when required.?
- Optimise the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval?
- Follow best practice guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations?
- Will support any requests for RSAT testing,?
- Test all unique customisation before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance?
- Provide adhoc support as and when required.?
An ideal background of the Developer will include:
- 5+ years’ experience with D365 Development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & project management modules
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Ability to work with multi-faceted teams
- Development of code and integrations
- Stakeholder management
- A relevant degree
This fantastic role comes with the chance to progress your career within a global organisation and is accompanied with a starting salary of £60,000-80,000 p/a (Depending on experience). Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays (With the option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year), Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and many more.