Data Administrator - 3 Month Contract
The focus of the role is to ensure the timely recording of patient data on a daily basis to ensure figures correlate to data record sheets for the school immunisation programme for the allocated team/s. The post holder is responsible for the accurate processing of data generated through the delivery of the school aged immunisation programme. The post holder will ensure the data is uploaded and reported to GP practices and CHIS in line with agreed timeframes and support their team/s with other administration tasks as required. You must demonstrate good typing speeds, accuracy of data inputting, enthusiasm, drive and cooperation, and maintain high levels of competence, judgement, integrity and personal and professional accountability. This role may require you to work across different locations. You may be required to have a UK driving license and access to a car that can be used for business purposes.
The post holder is expected to:
1. Input and maintain sensitive information on to our database system in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with contractual obligations and local policies.
2. Ensuring all school immunisation data from school sessions and catch up clinics are uploaded and reported to GP practices and CHIS in line with contract KPIs.
3. Collate uploaded data figures with daily report sheet and report discrepancies to line manager.
4. Manage filing systems, keeping accurate records and ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
5. Report any data breaches in line with our data protection policy.
6. Collate data, figures and produce reports as required by the directors and in line with NHS commissioner’s expectations.
7. Support the team with other administrative tasks as required
8. Assist in dealing with enquiries by telephone or email
9. Participate in monthly team meetings.
10. Be familiar with, positively support and comply with all VUK policies, standard operating procedures (SOP) and practices.
1. Always act in a professional manner, as the first point of contact and the face of VUK.
2. Communicate effectively with management and team members, through team meetings, training and working within policy and to procedures.
3. Liaise with schools and work colleagues across all sites and outside agencies professionally.
REVIEW OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
This job description is intended as an outline of the general areas of activity, which the post holder will be expected to participate in. The list is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and amended according to changing needs of the business.
Of working in a community setting and/or working with children & young people
Able to demonstrate team working
Knowledge of principles of data protection
Relevant experience in data inputting / data administration
Able to demonstrate a basic understanding of the national immunisation programme
Essential Personal attributes:
Flexible approach to working – must be able to work in different locations if required
Must hold a UK driving license and have access to a car that can be used for business purposes
Ability to work in a variety of settings with a variety of people
Works well within a team environment
Proactive approach to situations
Good problem solving skills
Potential to extend contract
Paid holiday 20days + bank holidays
Travel to work skeme
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.