Hales Group are seeking a Data Administrator to work in Huntingdon. This is a temporary position for three months.
£10.00 per hour
Full time hours, 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
- Input and maintain sensitive information on to our database system in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with contractual obligations and local policies.
- Ensuring all school immunisation data from school sessions and catch up clinics are uploaded and reported to GP practices and CHIS in line with contract KPIs.
- Collate uploaded data figures with daily report sheet and report discrepancies to line manager.
- Manage filing systems, keeping accurate records and ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
- Report any data breaches in line with our data protection policy.
- Collate data, figures and produce reports as required by the directors and in line with NHS commissioner’s expectations.
- Support the team with other administrative tasks as required
- Assist in dealing with enquiries by telephone or email
A DBS is desirable.
If you have relevant experience and would like to apply for this position then please submit your CV or call Jemma in the Norwich office on .
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.