SuperBike Factory was founded in 2010 and we are the largest retailer of used motor bikes in the UK and Europe.
From our new purpose-built head office in Macclesfield sales turnover has grown rapidly to over £34m in 2021 and we currently employ over 170 people, moving to 500 in the next year. We are lucky enough to be backed by one of the most successful private equity houses in Europe, which is enabling us to embark on the next rapid phase of growth. With an additional two sites opening in the coming 8 months. Ambitious!! Certainly is...
This is an exciting time to join a team that love what we do. We all genuinely love getting in on the Monday morning, love the people that we work with and have a good laugh at the same time.
As we are expanding and opening new sites we are looking for Facilities and Project Executive to join the Property Team. This role will report to the Property Director.
- Provide support to the Property director and assist on all aspects of facilities, property and projects.
- Develop and manage hard and soft facilities maintenance schedule ensuring that statutory requirements are met and maintained across all sites liaising with external contractors and key stakeholders – e.g. LEV Testing, Compressor Pressure System Tests, PAT Testing, Gas Safety Certificate, Plant inspection, air con, etc…
- Maintain all external contracts renewal and review - SLA’s / maintenance.
- Manage and continuously improve internal filing systems for multi sites.
- Ensure that effective relationships are maintained with key suppliers and contractors.
- Ensure all work required to be undertaken on site is covered with all appropriate contractor paperwork, work permits, RAMS, scope of work, insurance details, etc
- Review risk assessments as necessary and ensure all tasks are completed within the specified timescales.
- Be the first point of call for all facilities internal and external.
- Carry out routine site audits reporting on facilities defects, proposing remedies and costs as they arise across all sites e.g. Building fabric maintenance, fixtures and fittings repair, kitchenet equipment, flooring, doors, lighting etc…
- Work closely with the Maintenance Operative to ensure maintenance work is completed as specified.
- Undertake assessments of completed maintenance work.
- Property sourcing, searching for suitable properties to be considered for new site locations – speaking to agents, collating the results and shortlisting based on criteria.
- Complete market research and competitor analysis.
- Act as support aid for new site development, design planning, chasing project tasks, tracking Gannt charts, planning timescales.
- Occasional sourcing of suppliers/contractors, materials, furniture and equipment as required.
- Place orders with suppliers, coordinating delivery – where when how.
- Support recurring maintenance works, support contracted recurring work, support maintenance planning, site coordination, compliance and contractor management.
- Liaise closely with the Health & Safety Officer and Risk Management consultants to support with launching the online Health & Safety training system ensuring employee training records are completed, maintained and compliant.
- Assisting with departments office relocation projects as required.
- Attend to other ad hoc tasks and project work to meet business demands.
- Complete set tasks assigned by Property Director, weekly, monthly basis
- Manage and Maintain time scales effectively to set schedules
- Working from the office in Macclesfield. The role will involve occasional travel to other UK sites when required.
- Must hold a clean, valid, full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
For immediate consideration click apply and I will talk you through our plans