Who are we?
We are SuperBike Factory, Europe’s largest used motorbike retailer and we are looking for ambitious talent to join our team in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Our existing 100,000 sq. ft Cheshire master site, with more than 2,00 bikes, a visible workshop area and comprehensive accessories shop, established SuperBike Factory as Europe’s largest motorbike retailer. With the addition of our impressive new second site opening in Donington later this year, it firmly puts us as the 'go-to’ location when looking to buy, sell, part-exchange, or finance a motorbike. Or simply a great day out for Bike fans and their family.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading company in a fast moving and busy environment, contributing to the overall success of a high performing organisation and promoting excellence in the products and services we strive to deliver.
A key player within the Compliance Team. Ensuring that standards are consistently met through monitoring adherence to regulatory requirements and company policy.
Responsibilities of our Quality & Assurance Officer
- Conduct effective QA monitoring on a weekly and monthly basis within agreed business service levels. Ensuring accuracy upon completion and stored in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure that all results and risk areas are communicated effectively and efficiently with key individuals and department managers.
- Provide accurate MI to management as agreed.
- Conduct root cause analysis and identify trends across the teams and make recommendations for further review, training, business improvement opportunities.
- Support with other Compliance Team duties where necessary
- Carry out training accreditations for new starters to ensure they are competent for the role.
What we are looking for with our Quality & Assurance Officer
- Professional, conscientious, motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with attention to detail and accuracy
- Background in quality assurance, training & coaching or similar in a regulated environment
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure and work to deadlines
- Keen to learn, with a hands-on approach
- Experience of coaching and delivering feedback
- Knowledge of lending/credit broking
- Experience of working in the motor finance industry
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Pension contribution
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising stations
We would like to hear from you and go through the details of this opportunity in more detail.
Please click Apply for immediate consideration.