We are a leading Facilities Management and Transport service provider and currently recruiting for a HSEQ Officer. The role will be a mix of home / office working as well as being responsible for visiting, inspecting, and maintaining HSEQ systems across our sites; including our ISO accredited practices are operational and administered. We are a national company with the majority of our sites in the South of England (with locations in midlands and Scotland). This is an exciting opportunity for the correct candidate to fully own and continue to develop our robust HSEQ system and best practice.HSEQ Officer Responsibilities:
HSEQ Officer Requirements:
- Ensure the health and safety, environmental and quality systems within Sasse are operating as per best practice and compliance with accreditation schemes.
- Ensure all sites and business operations adhere to the appropriate legislative and best practice guidance according to Health and Safety as well as company stipulated ISO management systems.
- Regularly visit site locations, audit site locations and liaise with operations for best practice and compliance both from H&S point of view but also ISO standards.
- Actively suggest improvements to the business with plans of action including emphasis on moving towards digital systems and environmental sustainability.
- Give guidance, instruction and training on HSEQ to Operational and Management teams
- Administer the HSEQ systems including accident investigations, RAMS and etc.
About Sasse Facilities Management:
- Must have a valid drivers license
- NEBOSH qualified
- Ideally would be post-secondary education (i.e. university degree, equivalent qualifications)
- Professional in their conduct and communication
- Work independently and collaboratively with a variety of departments at a variety of operational levels
- Experienced in not just HS but also compliance and management systems
- Must be very comfortable with Microsoft office functions (teams, word, excel) – our aim is to be digital in our servicing and reporting so must be comfortable and ideally knowledgeable in digital reporting and service applications
- Willing to travel and engage with staff and managers on their working sites which are national
- Our business operates 24/7, so the desired candidate would need to be flexible in their working patterns, in particular in regard to evenings.
Sasse is a family-run, international organisation. As a provider of integrated facility management services, we have been a competent partner for the real estate industry, for industrial and commercial companies as well as for the aviation and transport sector for more than 45 years. In 2020 there were around 7,000 employees working for the group.
Sasse UK was incorporated in 2006 and is based in High Wycombe with contracts throughout the UK. The company wishes to expand and strengthen their team to the considerable success that it has achieved to date and continue to build a strong profile in the UK market. Sasse is proud to offer internal growth opportunities including training and personal development.Location:
National, Head Office High WycombeContract Type:
£35-£40k per annum (depending on experience), includes company car and fuel card or car allowanceBenefits:
CompetitiveClosing date for applications:
14th October, 2021
Sasse is an equal opportunities employer.
You may have experience of the following: SHEQ Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, H&S Officer, H&S Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, NEBOSH, IOSH, Risk Assessment, Health & Safety Consultant, CMIOSH, SHE Advisor, Quality Assurance, H&S, SHEQ, Health and Safety Management, Training, Compliance, Environmental Management, Quality Management, ISO Systems, Health and Safety Administration, Facilities Management Operations, Transport Operations, Cleaning Services, SafeContractors, Achilles, RISQ, CHAZ, etc.
Ref: 102 863