TSS have exciting new career opportunities for security guards working alongside some of the top retail brands in the UK.
With growth opportunities and a speedy onboarding process, TSS is a perfect fit for starting or progressing your security career!
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Promotion path and career development
- Flexible working to include a mixture of days, nights and weekends
- Employee assistance programme available to support staff wellbeing.
What to expect:
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the Client’s premises and staff;
- To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors;
- To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site;
- To observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems;
- To carry out all duties assigned by a Client or Manager to whom you are responsible;
- To ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified;
- To understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures;
- To assist, if required by the Client, with staff and contractor searches;
- To ensure that the Security base is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times;
- To conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all employees to support good mental health and wellbeing.