Learning support worker required - Middlesbrough Secondary School - November start – Full-time
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant in the Middlesbrough area to start in November 2021. The school are looking for a LSA, who can work on a full-time basis (08:20 - 15:40) Monday - Friday however have an early finish on a Friday (14:30).
- Available full time
- Experience working within education is deseriable however now essential
- Passionate about helping secondary aged pupils (KS3-KS5) on a 1-1 or small group basis
- Experience working with SEN deseriable however now essential
The Job Criteria –
- Happy to work on a 1:1 or small group basis with pupils of all ages (Secondary)
- No teaching qualifications needed
- Experience with vulnerable children is desirable
Are you looking to get into education or looking for your next position? If so, please apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.