Derby, Derbyshire (with travel to visit clients)
Aura HVAC supplies and installs outstanding air conditioning systems through a deep expertise in engineering. We are value-based, design-led and cost-conscious, family-run and focused on delivering an unmatched personal service to every customer.
We are now looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our team, someone who will excel in our progressive, rewarding and cohesive culture.
- Salary of £45,000 DOE
- Growth-based quarterly sales commission
- Vehicle allowance as a salary sacrifice or charge back your own
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days’ paid entitlement
This is a superb opportunity for a business development professional from a technical or trades background to take their next step and consolidate their experience with our growing, evolving company.
We’re highly accredited and fully certified meaning that we are a desirable partner for any organisation with air conditioning making your role straightforward and enabling you to achieve high commission rates. what's more, there is potential to progress and develop as the company does, making this a great move for the future.
Do you want to be respected and trusted? Are you hungry for development? Are ready for your next sales adventure with our growing, successful company? If so, we’re waiting to hear from you.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be tasked with bringing new clients on board, building relationships to ensure repeat business and raising the status of clients to become partners with our business.
Specifically, you will contact potential new clients and work with them to understand their needs and bring them on board. You’ll attend sites and meetings, review and qualify new enquiries and help estimation colleagues to complete quotes.
A major element of your role will be to progress clients through the onboarding and new client phases to become key clients and then partners. You will achieve this through your expertise and relationship building skills, positioning our company as the go-to industry experts and suppliers of high-quality products and services that resolve all their air-conditioning needs.
You’ll be targeted on the following:
- Securing an agreed number of new clients per month or quarter
- Producing an agreed volume from assigned new clients
- Achieving an agreed sale volume from assigned key clients
- Achieving an agreed number of quality sales appointments
- Reaching monthly order values and sale targets
To be considered as a Sales Engineer, you will need:
- At least three years’ previous progressive experience in a similar business development role preferably building, construction, or fit-out related and ideally, HVAC
- Proven successful experience developing sales pipelines to create solid profitable relationships from prospects and turn them into key clients
- A full driving licence (preferably clean)
Other organisations may call this role Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales Rep, Business Development Manager, or BDM.
Webrecruit and Aura HVAC are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Sales Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.