* Solid C#.Net developer with legacy VB.Net knowledge
* Hybrid working model 2 days onsite 3 days working from home
* Excellent career plan, salary and benefits and a great company to work for.
I am working with a fantastic Derbyshire based company who due to expansion and growth are looking to employ an experienced C# .NET desktop applications software developer to help to continue to develop, enhance and support a system which will be migrated to new platforms soon.
For this role you will need to be:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (legacy systems have vb.net)
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Familiarity with the Microsoft localdb
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework and WinForms
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Fantastic company, great culture and ethos. If you are looking for that next challenge to your career and want to enhance your development skills this could be the right software developer role for you.