Junior Electronics Engineer with key skills in PCB design and soldering is sought by an IoT organization based near Derby.
With a rich pedigree of using IoT technology to improve device efficiency within the utilities sector this junior Electronics Engineer will work on the development and implementation of new solutions working with a highly skilled R&D team to streamline IoT communication across the product portfolio.
This organisation will provide extensive on and off-site training, certifications and progression opportunities built around one on one mentorship from the lead engineer.
This Junior Electronics Engineer based near Derby should have most of the following key skills:
- PCB design and development experience
- Strong soldering skills
- A strong academic background in engineering (ideally electrical)
- Any IoT communication experience would be a plus
The benefits for this Junior Electronics Engineer based near Derby include:
- £20,000 - £30,000 starting salary
- Pay increase after passing probation
- One on one training
- A clear progression plan
- Personal development time allocation
- Fully funded certification opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular salary and progression reviews
- A high performance, autonomous working environment
So if you are a Junior Electronics engineer with a passion for technical innovation within a hugely exciting growth field please apply now to be considered and for further information.
Junior Electronics Engineer
£20,000 - £30,000