Location: Bellerbys College
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student-centred people that believe the same.
The Registry Officer will be responsible for all aspects of administration, organisation and smooth running of all examinations, assessments, mock examinations and assessments, University admissions testing, baseline assessments and online assessments, exams and tests, creation and maintaining of timetable and data including reporting, data management, and data integrity.
The organisation, administration and smooth running of all examinations, assessments, mock examinations and assessments, university admissions testing, baseline assessments and online assessments, exams and tests. This includes a variety of tasks such as:
- Entering students for examinations using appropriate ICT systems and secure data exchange sites.
- Providing information on assessment and examinations
- Dealing with security issues surrounding timetable clashes and the close supervision of affected students.
- Collating entries and estimated grades
- Administration of coursework, teacher or Centre assessed grade or any future assessment/examination frameworks.
- Liaising with appropriate staff over entries, including access arrangements.
- Supplying the finance team with details of all costs relating to exams and related administration
- Liaising with examination boards and other external agencies as required.
- Support training for the team of external invigilators, readers and scribes, or drawing on existing teams to manage this at peak times
- Manage the receipt of results and to perform full support during result’s days and afterwards inc the distribution of results and certificates, and grades issued, queries and complaints.
- The production, administration and maintenance of the timetable for the academic year. This includes a variety of tasks such as:
- Use of College system to timetable lessons across the academic year
- Liaisons with colleagues for data and details of programmes and staff for the academic year
- Understanding the room layout, set up and capacity options
- Room and Teacher changes
- Request for room bookings on an ad hoc basis and also to support specific reasons, eg examinations, induction, meetings, events
- Production of student timetables
- Distribution of timetables to staff and students
The maintenance of student data through the academic year. This includes a variety of tasks such as:
- Registering students on their programmes to ensure they can access learning materials
- Maintaining student data records accurately and securely
- Data report routinely and on request
- Set up of assessment screens for data entry
- Support the creation of student reports
- Distribution of student reports
- Set up of student tracking spreadsheets, including previous education and baseline data
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A first degree is desirable but not essential.
- Level 3 qualification is essential
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel and mail merge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organiser
- Effective time management/prioritising
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and perform in a busy environment
- Discretion, tact and confidentiality
- Experience with database management systems
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education and work with universities that are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are. Voted as 2017, 2018, and 2020 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.