ABOUT THE JOB
You know when you’ve asked for extra room cleaning at the hotel, but no one can give you an update? Lots of pieces of paper are lying at the front desk and no one has a clue? Hotel employees walk around with post-its or printed lists? Do you want to change this world? – We want to!
That’s why we’re looking for a Business Analyst in Hotels & Resorts to become our hub for the Digital Front Office. You will be our link between business requirements and technical feasibilities and plan their implementation together with the teams. You will work in an international and agile environment where there are multiple requirements for our solution, especially since it will be the new core system in the hotel.
Do you have a passion for digitizing manual processes and a feel for how to optimally operate central systems via interfaces (APIs) and standards (services)? Are you passionate about IT architecture and a tech-driven ecosystem? On top of that, you’re also a bit of an organizational talent and know how to ideally balance the various topics? Then apply with us!
Specifically, your tasks include:
- Active co-design of the innovative “Digital Platform” of the TUI Group’s hotel division
- Translation, coordination and implementation of business requirements into technical designs and IT architecture of our modern hotel ecosystem
- Coordinate prioritization and implementation of the roadmap with functional contacts as well as development teams and suppliers
- Evaluation and selection of suitable technical solutions for the aforementioned requirements in the subject area “Digital Front Office” as well as the associated IT services
- Driving force and innovator in the subject areas vis-à-vis the functional teams
- Independent adaptation and configuration of the solutions used in daily operations
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams in a central function within the company
- Advising various stakeholders, e.g. Hotel Directors, Business Development, Hotel Operations, regarding innovations, impulses of the ecosystem
- Whether you have a degree or professional training in IT is secondary to us – what is important to us is your passion and affinity for dealing with SaaS platforms, digital services and the hotel industry.
- Experience in software development and knowledge of integrating / connecting systems via APIs are desirable.
- A good understanding and handling in the topic area of Hotel Operations, possibly own experience with The Alice Platform or Hotelkit.
- Dealing with (agile) methods for prioritization, control and structuring are part of the repertoire as well as focusing on the product vision.
- Terms like REST APIs, XML, (micro) services or WebSDKs are not buzzwords for you.
- Good understanding of business processes, keen interest in digital hotel operations and affinity to use them in the best possible way for customers and businesses
- Strong analytical skills while focusing on accuracy and details.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative and creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.