- Responsible for the preparation of Computer Aided Design drawings on CATIA
- Responsible for preparing detailed mechanical arrangement drawings
- Responsible for preparing piping and instrumentation drawings (P&IDs).
- Maintains drawing file system, issuing of drawings and undertaking of archiving of drawings.
- Assist with site dimensional surveys for pre and post construction drawings.
- Assists Design Engineers in the liaison with the Client, suppliers and external sub-contractors to ensure design is completed in accordance with the specification.
- Part of a multi-disciplined team responsible for the design of water, wastewater and biosolids treatment plants.
- Production of O&M manuals when required
- Water/wastewater or pumping equipment sectors
- Experience using Catia, (but would also accept Inventor/Solid Edge etc)
- HNC/HND/Bsc Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- AutoCad 2d
- The position is predominantly home based, but will require very occasional travel to the office once the induction process is complete.
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd