My client is a globally recognised organisation and are market-leaders in developing banking software. Off the back of their two most successful years, they are growing exponentially and have already hired 100 people across the company. They are now seeking to bring in full stack developers across all levels ranging from mid to senior. These positions will involve working with the company’s existing platform and introducing new features and programmes.
My client offers one of the fastest growth opportunities in the area and is looking for highly skilled and inquisitive developers with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Design and implement smart and scalable solutions to be used by the company’s different departments and clients.
- Delivering new features from specification through to final deployment.
- Working in parallel with teams from different departments to ensure the right tooling is being developed.
- Contributing to future technology development or improvement of the current codebase.
- Taking ownership of your own code throughout its lifetime (technical design, individual contribution, and thorough testing).
- Experience of designing, building, and maintaining complex web applications (ideally Java, Spring).
- Experience with single-page architecture, front-end application frameworks (ideally React, Carbon).
- Experience of relational and/or NoSQL databases for large datasets.
- External API integration.
- Code profiling and performance tuning.
- Cloud platforms and automation.
- Modern IDEs, source control and continuous integration systems.
- Web services – HTTP API development.
- Message queueing systems – Kafka / RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ