£45,000 - £75,000 + bonus + 14% pension
Our client is a global Financial Services business and is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join on a permanent basis.
- 10 different products
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Diverse and inclusive business
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Design and documenting software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implement and refactoring product code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implement unit tests, developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases,
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
- Mentor junior members of the team and taking a lead role for some of the above activities.
Full job spec will be provided.
- C# .NET
- Agile/ Scrum development
- Experience with software engineering best practices
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.