- Leading independent Distribution Network Operator
- Electrical, gas, water connections across large residential and commercial builds
- The company offer a full range of design and project management services for multi-utility connections.
- This is an expansion role leading to a potential Directorship
- Part of a wider group
- Manage all systems used within the electricity business
- Deal with DNO relationships, oversee Innovation within the electricity industry and ensure on site works are delivered to the satisfaction of customers and to the standards required.
- Mix of home/office work available so location of the employee can be flexible – Office is based in East Anglia
- Manage a mixed team that are office and field based (4 Direct, 30+ Indirect)
- Work on site specific gas projects in a safe working environment.
- Excellent progression and development plan to move through the ranks into management positions
- Work with the Management team to ensure a succession plan is in place for the long term success of the electricity business and achieve business objectives.
- £90k-£100k, £140k-£150k Package, Car or Allowance
The Ideal Person:
- Senior management experience within the electricity sector
- Will probably come from a DNO or IDNO
- Electrical Engineering degree as a minimum
- MBA ideally
- Chartered Engineer an advantage
- Authorised person and advantage
- Experience should include design, installation, commissioning and operation of electricity distribution systems up to and including 132kV
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.