SoCode are proud to be working with a global software business who are based in Cambridge - a collaborative tech focused organisation which inspires people to shape the future through creating industrial software products.
We are recruiting for a Product Owner to join our clients project on a 12 Month Contract.
Required Domain and Technical Skills:
- An Electrical Engineer, knowledgeable in Electrical Power Systems and Electrical panel design.
- Experience in creating and working on Electrical simulations as a part of Electrical design
- Knowledge of ETAP and EPLAN – especially ETAP
- Interact with all stakeholders to continuously improve design and architecture of the product
Software Role Expectations:
The Scrum Team is a group of about 8 to 10 members including development, testing and Automation members. The team has total ownership of the code, UI Automation framework and testing of the product, in general. To make this happen, the product owner should be
- Own the Product Backlog, planning and grooming of the functionalities
- Drive Release Planning Events
- Interface with the client to extract requirements and elaborate them for the team.
- SAFe Agile Practitioner is a plus.
- Can demonstrate self motivation and a willingness to deliver
- Willing to talk with people at all levels inside and outside of the organisation
- Willing to Coach and Mentor Developers in Electrical Domain.
- Capability of handling several tasks at once, and comfortable with shifting priorities
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Desired Domain Technical Skills:
- Scrum Agile Experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 8+ Years of Electrical Power System Engineering and Panel Design