Business Support Administratorphs ComplianceGolborneFTC for 6 months
As a Business Support Administrator, you’ll play an important role of managing our customers data to capture accurate customer details and deliver seamless customer service.
You will work closely with the Commercial Sales Team and other Business Support Executives to help deliver excellence in all we do. This includes maintaining records with new and existing customers and dealing with queries in a timely manner. This role is best suited to a self-motivated individual who has a keen eye for detail and can work to deadlines.A day in the life of an Administrator at phs will involve;
The ideal candidate for an Administrator at phs will have:
- Processing Sales Order
- Verifying information that has been recorded on our CRM system before the order goes “live” on our operational system.
- Ensuring that all correct documentation is attached to the order
- Verifying account information on our CRM system matches the information we hold on our sage accounting system to ensure timely payment from our customers.
- Liaising with departments within the business to gain extra details if required
- Answering and handling internal calls, transferring seamlessly if required
- Maintain database of information to ensure accuracy of systems data to enable efficiency when dealing with internal & external customers, along with the ability to analyze data.
- Recording and updating customer information by keeping accurate records within the database
- Ad-hoc administration duties
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Good eye for detail and accurate data input skills
- Experience in a similar environment, ideally within a fast-paced administrative department
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills and experience of using data bases
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A high level of professionalism, politeness, judgment and negotiation
- Experience in a similar busy role and working to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, confident and determined approach is required with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Salary per annum £18,500 per annum
- Monday- Friday 37.5 hrs per week
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Discounts with retailers including o2.
- A 24-hour wellbeing helpline
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
phs compliance focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.