We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join a friendly team based in Bar Hill on temporary to permanent basis. You will be a key point of contact for customers to discuss their sales orders and order related enquiries. You will have ideally been in a similar position and demonstrate an excellent customer service.
Location: Bar Hill, Cambridge
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
To be suitable for this position you will ideally have experience of processing orders, dealing with customers over the phone and via and used a CRM system.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner
- Processing sales orders through the system
- Processing invoices and agreements accurately
- Responding to customer requests via the phone and email
- Communicating internally to discuss any changes with sales orders and customer requirements
- Entering customer details onto the internal system
- Administration support to the sales team as and when required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Administrative skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication both internally and externally
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong IT skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems
- Ability to stay calm during high pressured periods
- Willing to learn new skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency this Temporary vacancy.