Are you a methodical and analytical worker? Good with numerical data and have strong attention to detail? If this sounds exactly like you then please read further.
We are looking for a Data Administrator who is wanting to join a global organisation and become an additional member to the team due to growth of the business. This role will be to support the team with regular database updates, collecting data and progress updates to internal and external stakeholders.
Location: South of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: up to £19,500 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 17:30pm
Benefits: 22 days holiday rising to 25 days for long service + 8 bank holidays, annual bonus scheme 10% of Salary, Pension scheme, Life and Critical Illness cover, cycle to work scheme and free onsite parking
NOTE: Due to the location of the client, you will need to drive and have your own transport. This is a full-time office-based position, but the client would also consider someone who would be interested in a hybrid working pattern.
To be suitable for this role you have experience of processing numerical data and working vastly on database systems. You will have excellent excel skills and knowledge of programming would be advantageous.
- Managing the customer database
- Processing customer changes within the database
- Setting up new clients with all the relevant information
- Maintaining data on the data collection system
- Identifying gaps within the data and liaising with the customers to resolve the issue
- Reviewing data collection status and collecting any missing data to update the status
- Providing scheduled reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Confirming all validated data available on the system in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Previous data entry experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- MS Excel experience (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Lookups)
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Passion for problem solving
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude with aptitude and desire to learn
- Analytical mindset
- Willingness to go above and beyond, a quick learner and adaptable
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.