We are looking for a Data Administrator to join one of our clients on a contract basis. This role will be to support the team with regular database updates, collecting data and progress updates to internal and external stakeholders. To be suitable for this role you have experience of processing numerical data and working vastly on database systems. You will have excellent excel skills and knowledge of programming would be advantageous.
Duration: 6-month Fixed Term Contract
Location: South of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £10.00 an hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 17:30pm
NOTE: Due to the location of the client, you will need to drive and have your own transport. This is a full-time office-based position, but the client would also consider someone who would be interested in a hybrid working pattern.
- Managing the customer database
- Processing customer changes within the database
- Setting up new client accounts
- Maintaining data
- Identifying gaps within the data
- Confirming all validated data available on the system in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Previous data entry experience
- MS Excel experience (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Lookups)
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Passion for problem solving
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Willingness to go above and beyond, a quick learner and adaptable
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Contract vacancy.