Job Title: Software Account Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k
Company: This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, fast growing, market leading global technology company
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (flexi working, core hours 10am-4pm)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, BUPA healthcare
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Not only meet but exceed customers' expectations: proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs ; communicate regularly with key contacts
- Hold a complete knowledge of the company products and services to ensure sales presentations, training, project management and customer satisfaction
- Provide pre-sales support
- Ensure authoring of accurate specifications for clients data, scripting and support solution
- Attend and support customer presentations, meetings; capture information in the CRM
- Ensure the quality of deliveries (test, configuration, training)
- Achieve agreed forecasted sales of products and services
Skills and experience required:
- Prior experience of customer facing sales or retention in SaaS environment for large enterprise accounts
- Good communication skills
- Articulate, organanised, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to problem solve and multi-task in a dynamic, extremely fast-paced and ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives. Must be self-motivated and able to see things from the both the 'customer and corporate lens'.
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations, negotiating contracts, operation/process flow, and understanding internal processes.
- Experience with 2D and 3D software product or interior design
- Sales force or other CRM
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.