A market leading FTSE listed business are looking for an Interim Senior Financial Analyst based in Grangemouth. This role requires a qualified someone with strong Management Accounting experience and business partnering skills. The role offers excellent flexibility to work from home predominantly with only occasional need to go to the offices.
- Be the primary contact for all financial matters for the Grangemouth site.
- Develop a partner relationship with middle and senior operational management, providing key metrics and analysis as a foundation for sound commercial decision making.
- Improve staff awareness at all levels of finance and cost / revenue benefits as a key factor in all business decisions.
- Prepare accurate business unit reports in line with the company's timetable including full profit & loss account with analysis and commentary, balance sheet and cash flow, extracts, reconciliations and detailed project profitability reporting. Ensuring site period-end close and submissions are made on time and in full. And take a lead role in the development of accurate, meaningful analysis and commentary aimed towards front-line staff, their daily activities and decision-making processes.
- Manage the budget/forecast process for both P&L and Capex
- Ability to improve business processes and systems whilst translating and simplifying high volume data into highly relevant management Information and proactively seek and recommend profit improvement suggestions for the business unit.
- Maintain a range of Key performance indicators for use across the business unit and identify areas for potential improvements, and where necessary pro-actively support and introduce any operational changes.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place. Review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting.
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Strong management accounting skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills backed by a confident persona, able to persuade, cajole and deliver change through involvement and interaction with operational staff at all levels. Adept interpersonal skills with the ability to listen to and influence others.
- Commercially astute, you will regularly challenge and communicate recommendations across senior management.
- Can multi-task and work under pressure.
- Initiative and innovation - Make changes and see-through improvements.
- Not afraid to lead by example - hands on attitude when needed
- Enthusiastic, flexible team player with high expectations of self and others.
- Self-Starter - Responsible, solid time manager with a can-do attitude and a hands on approach are a prerequisite