Job Purpose: A Contract Manager to coordinate all resources and stakeholders to deliver a high level of service to clients with maximum efficiency and in a safe, sustainable and collaborative manner.
- Establishment and day to day management of PPM system.
- Overall management of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
- Management of procurement and project work.
- Management and control of budgets including revenue and capital expenditure.
- Management and control of maintenance operations across the site/building(s) for which you are responsible.
- Report on service management in association with contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure all technical elements of the contract meet the clients requirements.
Customer Relationship Management
To build and maintain a good relationship with the customer and their staff, to provide regular feedback on the FM performance, discuss quotations, issues, client updates, oversee quote requests and develop good working relationships with the service delivery teams, as well as the customer and inter customer divisions.
Act as single point of contact for all site Facilities Coordination and communication. Coordinate all aspects of the FM site delivery.
Commercial, Finance & Delivering
- Manage the account finance team, ensuring all business and commercial aspects are managed professionally.
- Lead the customer account development, responsible for organisational design, strategy setting, customer relationship building, business development and project management.
- To lead, direct and motivate the team to enable contribution to the best of their ability and maximise their potential
- Ensuring financial and operational compliance
- Ensuring effective working relationships are enhanced with key stakeholders by regularly exceeding the standard of work delivered and delivering leadership to the account managers across multiple contracts
- To grow business reputation, credibility and longer-term business opportunities through effective customer relationship management and customer service excellence
- To celebrate success and drive continuous improvement with the teams.
- To develop staff and succession plans
- Management responsibility for up to several operational direct reports
- Operate effectively in a complex organisation where there are conflicting demands on time and resources
- Establishes excellent working relationships with appropriate customer contacts
- Establishes excellent working relationships with external customers.
- Works with minimal direct supervision; resolves complex operational problems.
- Contributes to budget planning and reviews financial performance against budget
- Supports in the process of identifying opportunities, deploying strategies and implementing practical solutions to best deliver on viable business opportunities
- To deploy the strategic account development plan, monitoring and reviewing its effectiveness against plan
- Other management and operational duties that may be required from time to time
Leading & Influencing
- Create a positive working environment which encourages development and maximising of potential.
- Develops effective working relationships with functions, business partners, suppliers and sub- contractors to improve operational performance
- Evidence of celebrating success
- Exemplar for Company Values & Behaviours
- Performance (both good and poor) is recognised and actioned appropriately
- Co-ordinates all Operational Team Leaders to deliver operational effectiveness
- Support and works as a team with the other personnel, standing in for and providing resilience when required
- Manage and ensure escalation process is maintained and delivered
Qualifications or Required Experience
- Five years experience gained within a maintenance environment in a management role
- Qualified Mechanically and/or electrically
- Experience in computer PPM management systems
- Experience in operating a Help Desk
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices.
- High level of administration/organisational skills-Team working experience