Our client, an independent Estate Agent based in Brightlingsea is looking for a proactive Branch Manager/Lister.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Manage the day to day sales people and processes
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and sales
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary: £25,000-£30,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays
- Additional Benefits
- Contact Details: If you are interested in this role please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel and send a copy of your CV to
- Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.