Corporate Security Officer
ONGOING CONTRACT POSITION
LOCATION : Wakefield
SHIFTS- 4-on 4- off
PAY: Up to £9 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for security officers to work on a Prestigious Contract within the private sector.
We are actively searching for Security Officers, on behalf of a leading Facilities Management Company.
TO BE ELIGIBLE for the role, you must have the following:
- A valid and current SIALicence for Door Supervision
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook user
- Security Radio operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a customer focused environment or similar role
- Knowledge of security techniques and procedures
- Experienced security officer
- Previous experience of CCTV operation
- Physically fit to withstand site patrol of at least 3hrs per shift
- Prepared to work additional shifts when required
DUTIES for the Security Support Officer may include:
- Operate computer in relation to security documents, reports, mail etc.
- Operate and monitor CCTV.
- Implement all Assignment Instructions and security operating procedures.
- Conduct checks/searches on vehicles entering and leaving the site as required to do so.
- Control of all entrances of vehicles, visitors and contractors to site and site car parks.
- Record and count all vehicle and permit statistics where required to do so
- Ensure that visitors and contractors:
are checked in and issued with an appropriate access pass.
are not allowed to enter the site unannounced/unauthorised.
- Checks/searches of contractor bags
- Control the issue and return/retrieval of keys which must be recorded in the key register.
- Provide telephone support service
- Patrol the site during day & night working hours as directed by the security manager.
- Operate two-way radio systems as required.
- Reporting of building maintenance issues
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
If you are a MOTIVATED, CUSTOMER FOCUSED INDIVIDUAL and want to take your career in security to the next level - then we want to hear from you!
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.