M&E Project Manager - Lifecycle
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + company vehicle / allowance + bonus scheme
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work for a principal contractor based in North East England.
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 2x times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- SMSTS & Nebosh Qualification
- Experience of delivering in challenging environments such as or similar to healthcare
- Thorough understanding of the principles of project management
- Demonstrable & varied experience in delivering FM Projects
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook & Access
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
- Project Management, ensuring all Projects are managed, operated and completed with uncompromised efficiency, on time and to budget.
- Liaison with all relevant parties involved with Projects, including working with the Client to interpret and develop a brief/scope of works in order achieving sign off prior to works commencement, planning, during the works and through to completion.
- Full financial responsibility for circa £1.5M in revenue.
- Follow the Company and on-site development's process ensuring all relevant documentation is prepared/completed including the provision of costs, programmes, risk analysis, PPP works documentation etc.
- Ensure all Project files are maintained to provide a fully auditable administrative trail in line with ISO accreditation.
- Produce an overall plan for works (including design, procurement, PPP pack review and sign off, works/construction, commissioning, training etc) for the Project to ensure the completion date is achieved and without incident.
- Procure competent Contractors to carry out the design, works/construction and commissioning of the proposed development.
- Monitor the progress of the design, works/construction and commissioning activities and action accordingly to ensure the works are completed within the time, budget, and safety and to the required quality.
- Liaison and management of the performance of preferred suppliers/subcontractors to include controlling, scheduling and coordinating sub-contractors working on site, ensuring all Company and on-site procedures are followed such as Inductions, CRB clearance, competence etc.
- Carry out Project review meetings in line with Project Management good practice.
- Remain customer focused at all times. Deliver value for money and ensure the agreed profit percentage is made on all Projects.
- Provide management information as required to support decision making.
- Provide regular updated financial reporting and reconciliations on Projects.
- Deliver Projects to the highest level ensuring all relevant KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to.
- Delivering all types of Projects such as Small Works Lifecycle & Variations.
- Provide added value to the client where possible provided it is not to the detriment of the main contract.
- Seek out innovative methods/tools to deliver Projects more effectively.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out safely and in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations and legislation, Healthcare Standards and Specifications, as well as Lend Lease Global Minimum Requirements.
- Ensure all data and management information is maintained and communicated accurately to agreed deadlines by the Head of Facilities, EQUANS Management colleagues or as requested by the client.
- Support the retention of ISO14001 and environmental focus to reduce carbon emissions and utilities consumption.
- Ensure all Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations are followed where appropriate and ensure all company paperwork relevant to this is completed.
- Liaise and coordinate with EQUANS colleagues, sub-contractors, and Soft Services Partners such that FM services are seen as a seamless service delivery.
- Promote Health and Safety and IIF culture amongst the EQUANS team, Subcontractors and Service Partners using LLFM policy, procedure guidelines and best practice.
- Demonstrate an observable commitment to Behavioural Safety and establishing an incident and injury free (IIF) culture.
- Demonstrate the Company's core values
- Keep confidential any information gained regarding the company and its personnel.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Implement and maintain company safety procedures throughout the development process to ensure minimal risk to personnel.
- Ensure a quality system of work is in place to allow the quality of the works to be monitored.
- Where appropriate, obtain accurate Operating & Maintenance Manuals for the on-site maintenance team.
- Action any other duties as required by the Senior Project Manager
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we