Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
Our client is a very successful professional services company who have 8 offices across different locations.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who can provide a timely and effective support service to the Group Practice & HR Manager, who supports Directors, Managers, and colleagues with the day-to-day management of operational functions across a network of offices. The PM’s role covers a wide range of subjects from general administration, HR, Payroll, I.T, health and safety, facilities, property, and support to the MD with personal matters including his property portfolio and therefore requires administrative support.
Duties to include:
· General administration
· Maintaining Stationery, printer cartridges and company literature stocks and ordering
· Provide photocopier meter readings to supplier
· Checking stationery and photocopier invoices against orders and readings
· Scanning and saving hard copy information electronically
· Arranging the return of attic records to clients
Reception Cover (Ad hoc)
· Greeting clients, taking deliveries, answering telephone and facilitate
· Managing email mailboxes
· Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and download credit to franking machine
· Scanning confidential documents onto system
· Carrying out site Inductions
· Dealing with starter and leaver documentation
· Managing the annual leave booking system (currently excel)
Updating various spreadsheets for Property and Facilities bringing them up to date on a daily basis
Obtaining quotes for facilities & property works
Logging tickets with I.T. provider and chasing progress
New user set ups ie setting up desk station
Health and Safety (all training will be provided either internally or externally)
· Weekly H&S walkaround to ensure the work environment is safe
· Weekly fire test, check fire extinguishers and fire exits and record in fire logbook
· Monthly First Aid box check
· Arrange fire drill every six months
· Assist and liaise with Group Practice Manager on all H&S matters and tasks
· Be willing to be a H&S Liaison Officer, First Aider and Fire Marshal
· Arranging DSE assessments and checking for actions
· Site visits
· Updating H&S spreadsheets
Finance (this is a small part of the role)
· Saving electronic invoices on the system for the company accountant
Depending on experience there is scope to:
· Post invoices on to the finance system (Sage)
· Checking balances against statements
· Credit Control (phone and email so must be confident)
The Successful Candidate
The ideal candidate will come from a small to medium office background who has supported the Office Manager or Director(s) with general office administration covering a range of tasks who may have been exposed to purchase ledger.
A thorough handover and training on all aspects of the job will be given but you MUST have strong administration experience of 3 years or more and I.T. skills including Outlook and Excel at intermediate level in order to hit the ground running. Experience of working with HR, Health and Safety or Facilities administration would be advantageous, but not essential. This is a new role so there is scope for someone to make it their own.
You will be based in the Rotherham office however site visits are likely so a car and full clean driving licence is a must.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.