An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Control Panel Design Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of a vast variety of electrical, control and instrumentation systems for high profile projects.
Shifts : Mon- Thurs 08:30- 17:00, Friday 08:30- 16:30
As a Control Panel Design Engineer, your duties will be:
- Process customer enquiries and produce detailed and fully costed proposals that are technically and commercially correct.
- Produce detailed design for control panels, electrical schematics and mechanical GA drawings.
- Produce detailed and comprehensive parts list for Control Panels.
- Oversee Control Panel Manufacturer on workshop and provide support to workshop manager to allow manufacture to progress smoothly for all projects on workshop.
- Comply at all times with National, and international where applicable, Standards and Directives appertaining to the work of which the company undertakes.
- Act in a professional and appropriate manner at all times during company business to promote the company in a positive way to staff and customers.
- Meet with clients on and off site for technical & commercial meetings.
- Attend/complete training which the company provides to you to further enhance your technical knowledge which will benefit the company.
An ideal Control Panel Design Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have BTEC HNC Electrical Engineering.
- Prior experience from a control panel environment.
- Have strong detailed knowledge of all types of electrical/instrument & PLC Control Panels.
- Ideally have experience in building control panels.
Must have strong detailed & working knowledge of the following:
- Control Panel Design- Schematics/ Panels GAs.
- 61439-1 Low Voltage Switchgear & Controlgear Assemblies.
- LV Controls and Switchgear Design.
- 3 Phase power systems
- 3 Phase Motor Control (DOL/ Star-Delta/ Soft Start & VSD)
- 28 days holiday
- Pool car
- Holiday increase with service
- Pension plan