Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £40,000 Per Annum
Hours - Mon-Fri 8-5
Contract type - Permanent
Job type - Full time
Location - Canary Wharf
My client is looking for an experienced Electrical biased M+E engineer to provide an exceptionally high standard of building services across a commercially occupied environment and with the utmost regard for customer service. You will have a strong electrical background and previous experience working on both mechanical and electrical systems within the building services industry.
- To provide general electrical building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Implementing all electrical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with the instructions promulgated on PPM dockets and site specific procedures.
- Providing accurate feedback information including completing test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Carrying out refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Responding to Help desk reactive maintenance/breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and help desk as required
- 17th/ 18th Edition
- Electrical/ Mechanical Qualifications
- Experience in a building service environment.
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred
If you require any more information please contact Morgan at Invictus