Internal Care Recruiter - £28,000 - £30,000
This well-established Care provider are renowned for providing the highest level of care for older people. They are now establishing a dedicated team to provide Live In Care and are looking for a Live In Care Manager to lead the recruitment, training, engagement and retention of Live In Caregivers for our clients. We are looking for someone who is experienced in providing the highest levels of care as well as has experienced in recruitment in high quality service led organisations. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and people skills and wants to work for a care company that puts the highest quality care first. What sets you apart is your natural compassion for people and wanting to make a difference to the quality of older people’s lives.
What is most important to us is to find someone who has the right attitude, has a warm manner and is approachable.
You will be working as part of a professional and compassionate team and so your professionalism as well as your compassion are critical attributes we will be looking for. Duties/attributes:
- To lead and support the Caregiver Experience team to ensure timely recruitment of high-quality Caregivers with focused and effective strategies for engagement and retention.
- Lead all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with Standards and regulatory requirements through effective management of the Caregiver Experience.
- Ensure recruitment strategies are in place, including creative recruitment campaigns, proactive sourcing of Caregivers through various means and interesting, innovative, and timely content for social media.
- Building a robust talent bank and drive communication between those working and those “on the bench” so that we become seen as the best Live In Care company to work for.
- Help formulate the training plan creating continual professional development opportunities for all and support through relevant qualifications.
- Ensure all talent fully utilise the learning management system to record ongoing training understand their responsibilities.
- Oversee the delivery of the highest level of training and keep up to date with sector developments and legislation.
- To ensure the end-to-end candidate experience is a positive and engaging proposition.
- Create a plan with the team for each stage of the Caregiver journey to ensure they are fully supported, with touchpoints in place.
- Responsible for monitoring field-based observations and ensure supervisions and appraisals are recorded and kept up to date.
- Responsible for planning structured team meetings and social events.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.