Senior Project Manager - Epsom - 60k
Defining and managing the projects resourcing, scope, risk and governance including project budget, milestones, change, communication and service transition.
Managing project teams of anything from 3 to 20 plus team members that may comprise a mixture of IT, Business & Vendor resources. This may include business analysis, development, testing, configuration management, application and technical support, financial management, purchasing, legal and regulatory, operations and training resources.
- Manage projects from initiation to implementation including Service Transition & closure
- Define, agree and document the scope of the projects deliverables and plans and to maintain the scope throughout the life of the project
- Adhere to the Portfolio, Project Management & Project Management Office Framework
- Experience in Project Management roles including managing many small projects (1 to 3 months elapsed timeframe) and more than 3 medium projects (3 to 9 months elapsed timeframe)
- Managing multiple projects at the same time, in different phases
- Experience in various project delivery processes, including detailed planning, risk and issue management, budget forecasting, resource management, and financial control
- Experience in various project management tools such as MS Project
- Experience in Software and Systems Development Life Cycles
- High level awareness of the IT infrastructure and business application landscape
- Stakeholder management experience, with the ability to influence and earn the confidence & trust of senior stakeholders