Are you keen to progress your digital marketing career with an established and highly regarded international financial planning firm? Are you looking to get involved with a range of interesting marketing and digital activity and influence the marketing strategy?
This can be 3 full days or 5 shorter days
This Chartered financial planning business with offices in the UK and Australia. We uphold our core values that underpin our commitment to placing our clients’ financial planning ambitions at the heart of what we do.
Working with and supporting the Marketing Manager, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual with proven digital experience to support our fast-growing marketing activity schedule, getting involved in various digital projects (including SEO, PPC, webinars and Pardot implementation) and taking on marketing administrative tasks. The role will also include a charity sponsorship element supporting and driving activity with our chosen partners.
Skills and experience:
You will have proven c. 3 years experience in digital marketing, be highly organised with an eye for detail, be self-sufficient and demonstrate a track record of achievement in a regulated industry as well as:
- Be highly proficient working with digital agencies and able to manage SEO and particularly PPC comfortably with minimal supervision
- Have an understanding in areas of Owned Media such as SEO (websites, site analytics and mobile environments)
- Have a good understanding of keyword research, content optimisation, technical auditing and meta data creation
- Be proficient with SEO auditing and Google Analytics
- Have the ability to run digital lead generation automation campaigns through our chosen platform
- Be comfortable in leading the implementation of new marketing automation tools
- Have experience in social media promotion and developing our online presence through our various channels
- Have the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships with various key internal and external partners
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills built up in a professional (preferably financial services / regulated) environment
- Great attention to detail - for example with branding documents
- Be self-motivated, creative and client focused
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Deliver to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Have some experience managing charity partner relationships is desirable.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Workplace pension scheme - 5% company contribution
- Discretional annual performance bonus
- Flexible working
- Training and exam support for personal and professional development
- Friendly and supportive colleagues across our international offices.